Report NEP-NET-2006-11-12This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James E. Prieger & Wei-Min Hu, 2006. "An Empirical Analysis of Indirect Network Effects in the Home Video Game Market," Working Papers 06-25, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Jennifer Zhang & Abraham Seidmann, 2006. "Selling and Leasing Software with Network Externality," Working Papers 06-13, NET Institute, revised Aug 2006.
- Seung-Hyun Hong & Leonardo Rezende, 2006. "Network Effects, Switching Costs, and Underlying Preferences in Operating Systems for Servers: A Case of Linux vs. Windows," Working Papers 06-12, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Matthew G. Nagler, 2005. "Adverse Network Effects, Moral Hazard, and the Case of Sport-Utility Vehicles," Working Papers 05-20, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Jay Pil Choi, 2006. "Tying in Two-Sided Markets with Multi-Homing," Working Papers 06-04, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Pedro Pereira & Tiago Ribeiro, 2006. "The Impact on Broadband Access to the Internet of the Dual Ownership of Telephone and Cable Networks," Working Papers 06-10, NET Institute, revised Aug 2006.
- Leitão, João, 2006. "Interconnection of Cable Networks: A Regulation Proposal for Broadband Internet Services," MPRA Paper 487, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edmond Baranes, 2006. "Bundling and Collusion on Communications Markets," Working Papers 06-17, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Amihai Glazer, 2006. "Externalities, Social Pressures, and Political Parties," Working Papers 060709, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.
- Kai Suelzle, 2005. "Stable and Efficient Electronic Business Networks: Key Players and the Dilemma of Peripheral Firms," Working Papers 05-21, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Nicholas Economides, 2006. "Public Policy in Network Industries," Working Papers 06-01, NET Institute, revised Sep 2006.
- Michal Grajek & Tobias Kretschmer, 2006. "Usage and Diffusion of Cellular Telephony, 1998-2004," Working Papers 06-21, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Item repec:pit:wpaper:233 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Albert Creus Mir & Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Andres Hervas-Drane, 2006. "Bandwidth Allocation in Peer-to-Peer File Sharing Networks," Working Papers 06-23, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.
- Jiyoung Kim, 2006. "A Structural Analysis for Consumer's Dynamic Switching Decision in the Cellular Service Industry," Working Papers 06-24, NET Institute, revised Oct 2006.