Social Networking And Individual Outcomes: Individual Decisions And Market Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce I. Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2003.
"The Social Multiplier,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 345-353, 04/05.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce I. Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2002. "The Social Multiplier," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1968, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- E. Glaeser & B. Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2003. "The Social Multiplier," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000130, David K. Levine.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce I. Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2002. "The Social Multiplier," NBER Working Papers 9153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1987. "Micro Shocks and Aggregate Risk," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 395-409.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
More about this item
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBE-2006-08-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-NET-2006-08-26 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-08-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2006-08-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:0516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.