Social Networking And Individual Outcomes: Individual Decisions And Market Context
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles F. Manski, 1993.
"Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: The Reflection Problem,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 60(3), pages 531-542.
- Manski, C.F., 1991. "Identification of Endogenous Social Effects: the Reflection Problem," Working papers 9127, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Boyan Jovanovic, 1987. "Micro Shocks and Aggregate Risk," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 395-409.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce I. Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2003.
"The Social Multiplier,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 1(2-3), pages 345-353, 04/05.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce I. Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2002. "The Social Multiplier," NBER Working Papers 9153, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Bruce I. Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2002. "The Social Multiplier," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1968, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- E. Glaeser & B. Sacerdote & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2003. "The Social Multiplier," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000130, David K. Levine.
- Alan P. Kirman, 1992. "Whom or What Does the Representative Individual Represent?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 6(2), pages 117-136, Spring.
More about this item
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2006-08-26 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-NET-2006-08-26 (Network Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-08-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
- NEP-URE-2006-08-26 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:net:wpaper:0516. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicholas Economides). General contact details of provider: http://www.NETinst.org/ .