Report NEP-SOC-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- YANNIS M. IOANNIDES & Adriaan R. Soetevent, 2005. "Social Networking And Individual Outcomes: Individual Decisions And Market Context," Working Papers 05-16, NET Institute, revised Oct 2005.
- Mosca, Michele & Musella, Marco & Pastore, Francesco, 2006. "Relational Goods, Monitoring and Non-Pecuniary Compensations in the Nonprofit Sector: The Case of the Italian Social Services," IZA Discussion Papers 2254, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Neri, Frank & Ville, Simon, 2006. "The Social Capital Experience of International Students in Australia: The Wollongong Experience," Economics Working Papers wp06-19, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Jens Ludwig & Jeffrey R. Kling, 2006. "Is Crime Contagious?," NBER Working Papers 12409, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. Smith & Rahul Telang, 2004. "Incentives and Protocols for Self-Organizing Interest-Based Peer-to-Peer Networks," Working Papers 04-12, NET Institute, revised Oct 2004.
- John Malcolm Dowling & Yap Chin Fang, 2006. "Homeostasis and Well Being," Working Papers 09-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2006. "Market, Social Cohesion, and Democracy," Working Papers 9, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Brad R. Humphreys & Jane E. Ruseski, 2006. "Economic Determinants of Participation in Physical Activity and Sport," Working Papers 0613, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Jeffrey S. DeSimone, 2006. "Fraternity Membership and Binge Drinking," NBER Working Papers 12468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark A. Jamison, 2004. "Effects of Industry Concentration on Quality Choices for Network Connectivity," Working Papers 04-08, NET Institute.
- Nadja Trhal & Ralf Radermacher, 2006. "Bad luck vs. self-inflicted neediness – An experimental investigation of gift giving in a solidarity game," Working Paper Series in Economics 28, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 07 Mar 2008.
- Item repec:umc:wpaper:0608a is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jonathan Gruber & Daniel M. Hungerman, 2006. "The Church vs the Mall: What Happens When Religion Faces Increased Secular Competition?," NBER Working Papers 12410, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Leah Brooks, 2006. "Volunteering To Be Taxed: Business Improvement Districts And The Extra-Governmental Provision Of Public Safety," Departmental Working Papers 2006-04, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Michael S. Visser & William T. Harbaugh & Naci Mocan, 2006. "An Experimental Test of Criminal Behavior Among Juveniles and Young Adults," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2006-11, University of Oregon Economics Department.
- Ethan Kapstein, 2004. "Behavioral Foundations of Democracy and Development," Working Papers 52, Center for Global Development.
- Angelo Antoci & Massimiliano Landi & Pier Luigi Sacco, 2006. "Expectations, Animal Spirits, and Evolutionary Dynamics," Working Papers 10-2006, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Nicholas Economides & V. Brian Viard, 2005. "Pricing of Complementary Goods and Network Effects," Working Papers 05-04, NET Institute, revised Nov 2005.