Market, Social Cohesion, and Democracy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dorn91-1.
- JosÈ Antonio Ocampo, 2002. "Rethinking the development agenda," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(3), pages 393-407, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rania Antonopoulos & Francisco Cos-Montiel, 2007. "State, Difference, and Diversity: Toward a Path of Expanded Democracy and Gender Equality," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_493, Levy Economics Institute.
- Ortiz, Isabel, 2007.
[Social Policy]," MPRA Paper 35162, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rania Antonopoulos, 2007. "The Right to a Job, the Right Types of Projects: Employment Guarantee Policies from a Gender Perspective," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_516, Levy Economics Institute.
More about this item
Keywordscitizenship; democracy; social cohesion; market economy; inequality; property rights;
- H1 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- E61 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Policy Objectives; Policy Designs and Consistency; Policy Coordination
- D6 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-08-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2006-08-26 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HPE-2006-08-26 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2006-08-26 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2006-08-26 (Public Economics)
- NEP-POL-2006-08-26 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2006-08-26 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .