Report NEP-POL-2006-08-26This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Chang, 2006. "Electoral Uncertainty and the Volatility of International Capital Flows," NBER Working Papers 12448, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen, 2006. "Democracy and Globalization," NBER Working Papers 12450, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ethan Kapstein, 2004. "Behavioral Foundations of Democracy and Development," Working Papers 52, Center for Global Development.
- Bierbrauer, Felix & Sahm, Marco, 2006. "Informative Voting and the Samuelson Rule," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 159, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Belfrage, Carl-Johan & Gallo, Fredrik, 2006. "Shackling the footloose firm? Factor interests and majority voting," Working Papers 2006:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2006. "Market, Social Cohesion, and Democracy," Working Papers 9, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Arianna Degan & Antonio Merlo, 2004. "A Structural Model of Turnout and Voting in Multiple Elections," PIER Working Paper Archive 06-021, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 01 Aug 2006.