State, Difference, and Diversity: Toward a Path of Expanded Democracy and Gender Equality
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- José Antonio Ocampo, 2006. "Market, Social Cohesion, and Democracy," Working Papers 9, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Author-Name: Jeffrey D. Sachs & John W. McArthur & Guido Schmidt-Traub & Margaret Kruk & Chandrika Bahadur & Michael Faye & Gordon McCord, 2004. "Ending Africa's Poverty Trap," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 35(1), pages 117-240.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooray, Arusha & Potrafke, Niklas, 2011.
"Gender inequality in education: Political institutions or culture and religion?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 268-280, June.
- Arusha Cooray & Niklas Potrafke, 2010. "Gender inequality in education: Political institutions or culture and religion?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2010-01, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Cooray, Arusha & Potrafke, Niklas, 2011. "Gender inequality in education: Political institutions or culture and religion?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20110, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-09 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lev:wrkpap:wp_493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Elizabeth Dunn). General contact details of provider: http://www.levyinstitute.org .