The Demand for Nicotine Replacement Therapies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John A. Tauras & Frank J. Chaloupka, 1999. "Determinants of Smoking Cessation: An Analysis of Young Adult Men and Women," NBER Working Papers 7262, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John A. Tauras, 1999. "The Transition to Smoking Cessation: Evidence from Multiple Failure Duration Analysis," NBER Working Papers 7412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Forster & Andrew M. Jones, "undated". "The role of tobacco taxes in starting and quitting smoking," Discussion Papers 00/51, Department of Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hammar, Henrik & Carlsson, Fredrik, 2001. "Smokers' Decisions To Quit Smoking," Working Papers in Economics 59, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Frank Chaloupka & John Tauras, 2004. "The impact of nicotine replacement therapies on cigarette demand," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 28(3), pages 395-403, September.
- Robert W. Paterson & Kevin J. Boyle & Christopher F. Parmeter & James E. Neumann & Paul De Civita, 2008. "Heterogeneity in preferences for smoking cessation," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(12), pages 1363-1377.
- Joachim Marti, 2012. "Assessing preferences for improved smoking cessation medications: a discrete choice experiment," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 13(5), pages 533-548, October.
- Seiritsu Ogura & Wataru Suzuki & Makoto Kawamura & Tamotsu Kadoda, 2006. "Conjoint Analysis to Estimate the Demand for Nicotine Replacement Therapy in Japan," NBER Chapters,in: Health Care Issues in the United States and Japan, pages 229-246 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajeev Goel & Michael Nelson, 2004. "International patterns of cigarette smoking and global antismoking policies," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 28(3), pages 382-394, September.
- Henrik Hammar & Fredrik Carlsson, 2005. "Smokers' expectations to quit smoking," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(3), pages 257-267.
- Rosemary Avery & Donald Kenkel & Dean Lillard & Alan Mathios, 2007.
"Regulating advertisements: the case of smoking cessation products,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 185-208, April.
- Rosemary J. Avery & Donald S. Kenkel & Dean R. Lillard & Alan D. Mathios, 2006. "Regulating Advertisements: The Case of Smoking Cessation Products," NBER Working Papers 12001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rajeev Goel, 2004. "New developments in tobacco research: An introduction," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 28(3), pages 379-381, September.
- Werfel, Seth H. & Jaffe, Adam B., 2013. "Induced innovation and technology trajectory: Evidence from smoking cessation products," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 15-22.
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:8332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .