Pharmaceutical Innovation, Mortality Reduction, and Economic Growth
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zvi Griliches, 1998.
"R&D and Productivity Growth at the Industry Level: Is There Still a Relationship?,"
NBER Chapters,in: R&D and Productivity: The Econometric Evidence, pages 213-240
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Griliches & Frank R. Lichtenberg, 1984. "R&D and Productivity Growth at the Industry Level: Is There Still a Relationship?," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 465-502 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Cutler & Mark McClellan & Joseph P. Newhouse & Dahlia Remler, 1996. "Are Medical Prices Declining?," NBER Working Papers 5750, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lichtenberg, Frank R & Siegel, Donald, 1991.
"The Impact of R&D Investment on Productivity--New Evidence Using Linked R&D-LRD Data,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 203-229, April.
- Frank R. Lichtenberg & Donald Siegel, 1989. "The Impact of R&D Investment On Productivity - New Evidence Using Linked R&D-LRD Data," NBER Working Papers 2901, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2007.
"Human Capital, Mortality and Fertility: A Unified Theory of the Economic and Demographic Transition,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2905, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2007. "Human Capital, Mortality and Fertility: A Unified Theory of the Economic and Demographic Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 6384, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Francesco Lancia & Giovanni Prarolo, 2012.
"A politico-economic model of aging, technology adoption and growth,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 25(3), pages 989-1018, July.
- Giovanni Prarolo & Francesco Lancia, 2007. "A Politico-Economic Model of Aging, Technology Adoption and Growth," Working Papers 2007.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- F. Lancia & G. Prarolo, 2007. "A Politico-Economic Model of Aging, Technology Adoption and Growth," Working Papers 590, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Katrin Hussinger & Cédric Schneider, 2011.
"Commercializing academic research: the quality of faculty patenting,"
Industrial and Corporate Change,
Oxford University Press, vol. 20(5), pages 1403-1437, October.
- Schneider, Cédric & Hussinger, Katrin & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "Commercializing Academic Research: The Quality of Faculty Patenting," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-069, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hussinger, Katrin & Schneider, Cedric, 2008. "Commercializing Academic Research: The Qaulity of Faculty Patenting," Working Papers 05-2008, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Economics.
- Peter Kotzian, 2004. "Pharmaceutical R&D in the Setting of Incomplete European Integration," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(2), pages 175-195.
- Toole, Andrew A. & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2007. "Life Scientist Mobility from Academe to Industry: Does Academic Entrepreneurship Induce a Costly ?Brain Drain? on the Not-for-Profit Research Sector?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-072, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Keith Blackburn & Rashmi Sarmah, 2008. "Corruption, development and demography," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 9(4), pages 341-362, October.
- James W. Hughes & Michael J. Moore & Edward A. Snyder, 2002.
""Napsterizing" Pharmaceuticals: Access, Innovation, and Consumer Welfare,"
NBER Working Papers
9229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James W Hughes & Michael J Moore & Edward A Snyder, 2003. "Napsterizing Pharmaceuticals: Access, Innovation and Consumer Welfare," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000000555, David K. Levine.
- Matteo Cervellati & Uwe Sunde, 2005.
"Human Capital Formation, Life Expectancy, and the Process of Development,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 95(5), pages 1653-1672, December.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2005. "Human capital formation, life expectancy, and the process of development," Munich Reprints in Economics 20083, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Keith Blackburn & Rashmi Sarmah, 2005. "Corruption, Development and Demography," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0532, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- James W. Shaw & William C. Horrace & Ronald J. Vogel, 2002. "The Productivity of Pharmaceuticals in Improving Health: An Analysis of the OECD Health Data," HEW 0206001, EconWPA, revised 11 May 2003.
- Lee G. Branstetter & Chirantan Chatterjee & Matthew Higgins, 2011. "Regulation and Welfare: Evidence from Paragraph IV Generic Entry in the Pharmaceutical Industry," NBER Working Papers 17188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hartwig, Jochen, 2010. "Is health capital formation good for long-term economic growth? - Panel Granger-causality evidence for OECD countries," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 314-325, March.
- Cormac Ó Gráda, 2005. "The tortoise and the hare : economic growth in Britain and the Netherlands c.1500-1800," Working Papers 200524, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- K Blackburn & R Sarmah, 2005. "Public Expenditures, Bureaucratic Corruption and Economic Development," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 55, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Cervellati, Matteo & Sunde, Uwe, 2002. "Human Capital Formation, Life Expectancy and the Process of Economic Development," IZA Discussion Papers 585, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:6569. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .