Determinants of Interest Rates on Tax-Exempt Hospital Bonds
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grossman, Michael & Goldman, Fred & Nesbitt, Susan W. & Mobilia, Pamela, 1993. "Determinants of interest rates on tax-exempt hospital bonds," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 385-410, December.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sloan, Frank A. & Valvona, Joseph & Hassan, Mahmud & Morrisey, Michael A., 1988. "Cost of capital to the hospital sector," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 25-45, March.
- Wedig, Gerard J & Hassan, Mahmud & Sloan, Frank A, 1989. "Hospital Investment Decisions and the Cost of Capital," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 62(4), pages 517-537, October.
- Richard G. Frank & David S. Salkever & Jean Mitchell, 1989. "Market Forces and the Public Good: Competition Among Hospitals and Provision of Indigent Care," NBER Working Papers 3136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hendershott, Patric H & Kidwell, David S, 1978. "The Impact of Relative Security Supplies: A Test with Data from a Regional Tax-Exempt Bond Market," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 10(3), pages 337-347, August.
- Tanner, J Ernest, 1975. "The Determinants of Interest Cost on New Municipal Bonds: A Reevaluation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 48(1), pages 74-80, January.
- Wedig, Gerard, et al, 1988. " Capital Structure, Ownership, and Capital Payment Policy: The Case of Hospitals," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 21-40, March.
- Thorpe, Kenneth E. & Phelps, Charles E., 1990. "Regulatory intensity and hospital cost growth," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 143-166, September.
- Liu, Pu & Moore, William T, 1987. "The Impact of Split Bond Ratings on Risk Premia," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 22(1), pages 71-85, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Martin Gaynor & Steven Klepper & William B. Vogt, 2006.
"Does the profit motive make Jack nimble? Ownership form and the evolution of the US hospital industry,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 345-361.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Martin Gaynor & Steven Klepper & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Does the Profit Motive Make Jack Nimble? Ownership Form and the Evolution of the U.S. Hospital Industry," GSIA Working Papers 2005-E55, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Martin Gaynor & Steven Klepper & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Does the Profit Motive Make Jack Nimble? Ownership Form and the Evolution of the U.S. Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 11705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mahmud Hassan & Gerard Wedig & Michael Morrisey, 2000. "Charity Care by Non-profit Hospitals: The Price of Tax-exempt Debt," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 47-62.
- Patrick Bernet & Thomas Getzen, 2008. "Can a violation of investor trust lead to financial contagion in the market for tax-exempt hospital bonds?," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 27-51, March.
More about this item
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4139. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .