Hospital Investment Decisions and the Cost of Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pizzini, Mina J., 2006. "The relation between cost-system design, managers' evaluations of the relevance and usefulness of cost data, and financial performance: an empirical study of US hospitals," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 179-210, February.
- Federico Ciliberto & Richard C. Lindrooth, 2007. "Exit From The Hospital Industry," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 45(1), pages 71-81, January.
- Gentry, William M., 2002. "Debt, investment and endowment accumulation: the case of not-for-profit hospitals," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 845-872, September.
- Suhui Li & Avi Dor, 2013. "How Do Hospitals Respond to Market Entry? Evidence from A Deregulated Market for Cardiac Revascularization," NBER Working Papers 18926, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, Michael & Goldman, Fred & Nesbitt, Susan W. & Mobilia, Pamela, 1993.
"Determinants of interest rates on tax-exempt hospital bonds,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 385-410, December.
- Fred Goldman & Michael Grossman & Susan W. Nesbitt & Pamela Mobilia, 1992. "Determinants of Interest Rates on Tax-Exempt Hospital Bonds," NBER Working Papers 4139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Capps, Cory & Dranove, David & Lindrooth, Richard C., 2010. "Hospital closure and economic efficiency," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 87-109, January.
- Lindrooth, Richard C. & Lo Sasso, Anthony T. & Bazzoli, Gloria J., 2003. "The effect of urban hospital closure on markets," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 691-712, September.
- Ligon, James A., 1997. "The capital structure of hospitals and reimbursement policy," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 59-77.
- Jill R. Horwitz, 2005. "Does Corporate Ownership Matter? Service Provision in the Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 11376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darius Lakdawalla & Tomas Philipson, 1998. "Nonprofit Production and Competition," NBER Working Papers 6377, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guerrero, Isabelle & Mossé, Philippe R. & Rogers, Vaughan, 2009. "Hospital investment policy in France: Pathways to efficiency and the efficiency of the pathways," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 93(1), pages 35-40, November.
- Daniel Friesner & Robert Rosenman, 2002. "A Dynamic Property Rights Theory of the Firm," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 311-333.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jnlbus:v:62:y:1989:i:4:p:517-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JB/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.