The Impact of Relative Security Supplies: A Test with Data from a Regional Tax-Exempt Bond Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- cole, Chip & Edwards, Jeffrey A., 2010. "Competition on MARS? A study of broker-dealer competition in the U.S. municipal auction rate securities market," MPRA Paper 36444, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew R. Marlin, 1991. "The Hidden Costs Of Private Activity Tax-Exempt Bonds," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 21(3), pages 277-290, Fall.
- Zhongxing Wang & Yan Yan & Xiaosong Chen, 2016. "Long-range Correlation and Market Segmentation in Bond Market," Papers 1610.09812, arXiv.org.
- Timothy Q. Cook & Patric H. Hendershott, 1977. "The risk-free U.S. bond rate : errors in construction and use in econometric work," Working Paper 77-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Grossman, Michael & Goldman, Fred & Nesbitt, Susan W. & Mobilia, Pamela, 1993.
"Determinants of interest rates on tax-exempt hospital bonds,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 385-410, December.
- Fred Goldman & Michael Grossman & Susan W. Nesbitt & Pamela Mobilia, 1992. "Determinants of Interest Rates on Tax-Exempt Hospital Bonds," NBER Working Papers 4139, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duane Stock, 1985. "Price Volatility Of Municipal Discount Bonds," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-14, March.
- L Paul Hsueh & P. R. Chandy, 1989. "An Examination Of The Yield Spread Between Insured And Uninsured Debt," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 12(3), pages 235-244, September.
- repec:eee:phsmap:v:482:y:2017:i:c:p:477-485 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mcb:jmoncb:v:10:y:1978:i:3:p:337-47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-2879 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.