The Role and Impact of Financial Advisors in the Market for Municipal Bonds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kidwell, David S. & Marr, M. Wayne & Thompson, G. Rodney, 1984. "SEC Rule 415: The Ultimate Competitive Bid," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(02), pages 183-195, June.
- Kale, Jayant R. & Kini, Omesh & Ryan, Harley E., 2003. "Financial Advisors and Shareholder Wealth Gains in Corporate Takeovers," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 38(03), pages 475-501, September.
- Fairchild, Lisa M. & Koch, Timothy W., 1998. "The Impact of State Disclosure Requirements on Municipal Yields," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 4), pages 733-53, December.
- Trost, Robert P & Lee, Lung-Fei, 1984. "Technical Training and Earnings: A Polychotomous Choice Model with Selectivity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 66(1), pages 151-156, February.
- Kidwell, David S. & Koch, Timothy W. & Stock, Duane R., 1987. "Issue size and term-structure segmentation effects on regional yield differentials in the municipal bond market," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 339-347, November.
- Fairchild, Lisa M. & Koch, Timothy W., 1998. "The Impact of State Disclosure Requirements on Municipal Yields," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(4), pages 733-753, December.
- Gande, Amar, et al, 1997. "Bank Underwriting of Debt Securities: Modern Evidence," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 1175-1202.
- Linda Allen & Julapa Jagtiani & Stavros Peristiani & Anthony Saunders, 2002. "The role of bank advisors in mergers and acquisitions," Staff Reports 143, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kidwell, David S. & Sorensen, Eric H. & Wachowicz, John M., 1987. "Estimating the Signaling Benefits of Debt Insurance: The Case of Municipal Bonds," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(03), pages 299-313, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:pbudge:v:37:y:2017:i:4:p:47-73 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whitaker, Stephan, 2014. "Financial Innovations and Issuer Sophistication in Municipal Securities Markets," Working Paper 1404, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Martin J. Luby & Tima Moldogaziev, 2014. "Tax Increment Debt Finance and the Great Recession," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 67(3), pages 675-696, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMunicipal bonds; Monitoring; Financial advisors; G21; G24; G38;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jfsres:v:30:y:2006:i:1:p:43-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.