SEC Rule 415: The Ultimate Competitive Bid
- Kidwell, David S.
- Marr, M. Wayne
- Thompson, G. Rodney
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 19 (1984)
Issue (Month): 02 (June)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Cambridge University Press, UPH, Shaftesbury Road, Cambridge CB2 8BS UK|
Web page: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ
- Nikolaev, V. & van Lent, L.A.G.M., 2005. "The Endogeneity Bias in the Relation Between Cost-of-Debt Capital and Corporate Disclosure Policy," Discussion Paper 2005-67, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Tufano, Peter, 1989. "Financial innovation and first-mover advantages," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 213-240, December.
- James Ang & Shaojun Zhang, 2006. "Underwriting relationships: Information production costs, underwriting fees, and first mover advantage," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 205-229, September.
- Simon H. Kwan & Willard T. Carleton, 2010.
"Financial Contracting and the Choice between Private Placement and Publicly Offered Bonds,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 42(5), pages 907-929, 08.
- Simon H. Kwan & Willard T. Carleton, 2004. "Financial contracting and the choice between private placement and publicly offered bonds," Working Paper Series 2004-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Pornsit Jiraporn & Pandej Chintrakarn & Jang-Chul Kim & Yixin Liu, 2013. "Exploring the Agency Cost of Debt: Evidence from the ISS Governance Standards," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 44(2), pages 205-227, October.
- King, Tao-Hsien Dolly, 2007. "Are embedded calls valuable? Evidence from agency bonds," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 57-79, January.
- Cornett, Marcia Millon & Davidson, Wallace III & Rangan, Nanda, 1996. "Deregulation in investment banking: Industry concentration following Rule 415," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 85-113, January.
- Jayaraman Vijayakumar & Kenneth Daniels, 2006. "The Role and Impact of Financial Advisors in the Market for Municipal Bonds," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 30(1), pages 43-68, August.
- Kenneth Carow, 1999. "Evidence of Early-Mover Advantages in Underwriting Spreads," Journal of Financial Services Research, Springer;Western Finance Association, vol. 15(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Michael W. Becker & Michael S. Long, 1997. "An Explanation of Underwriting Spread Differentials on Complex Securities," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 26(2), Summer.
- Kim, Dong H. & Stock, Duane, 2014. "The effect of interest rate volatility and equity volatility on corporate bond yield spreads: A comparison of noncallables and callables," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 20-35.
- Schauten, M.B.J. & van Dijk, D.J.C., 2010. "Corporate Governance and the Cost of Debt of Large European Firms," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-025-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Tewari, Manish & Byrd, Anthony & Ramanlal, Pradipkumar, 2015. "Callable bonds, reinvestment risk, and credit rating improvements: Role of the call premium," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 349-360.
- Endo, Tadashi, 2008. "Broadening the offering choice of corporate bonds in emerging markets : cost-effective access to debt capital," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4655, The World Bank.
- Santos, Joao A.C., 2006. "Why firm access to the bond market differs over the business cycle: A theory and some evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 30(10), pages 2715-2736, October.
- Nikolaev, V. & van Lent, L.A.G.M., 2005. "The endogeneity bias in the relation between cost-of-debt capital and corporate disclosure policy," Other publications TiSEM 04869b30-e8a9-4ecf-84ae-6, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Ang, James S. & Zhang, Shaojun, 2004. "League table: a study of the competition to underwrite floating rate debt," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 329-349, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:19:y:1984:i:02:p:183-195_01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed