Determinants of the spread between Treasury bill and private sector money market rates
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jaffee, Dwight M., 1975. "Cyclical variations in the risk structure of interest rates," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 309-325, July.
- Thomas A. Lawler, 1978. "Seasonal movements in short-term yield spreads," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 10-17.
- Cook, Timothy Q & Hendershott, Patric H, 1978. "The Impact of Taxes, Risk and Relative Security Supplies on Interest Rate Differentials," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 33(4), pages 1173-1186, September.
- Timothy Q. Cook & Jeremy G. Duffield, 1979. "Money market mutual funds : a reaction to government regulations or a lasting financial innovation?," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 15-31.
- V. Vance Roley, 1978. "Federal debt management policy: a re-examination of the issues," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Feb, pages 14-23.
- Bruce J. Summers, 1977. "Bank capital adequacy : perspectives and prospects," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jul, pages 3-8.
More about this item
KeywordsMoney market ; Government securities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedrwp:79-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Pascasio). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbrius.html .