Race and Gender Pay Differentials
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yoram Weiss & Reuben Gronau, 1981.
"Expected Interruptions in Labour Force Participation and Sex-Related Differences in Earnings Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 607-619.
- Yoram Weiss, 1981. "Expected Interruptions in Labor Force Participation and Sex Related Differences in Earnings Growth," NBER Working Papers 0667, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louis N. Christofides & Robert Swidinsky, 1994.
"Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Status: Evidence from the 1989 LMAS,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 20(1), pages 34-51, March.
- Christofides, L.N. & Swidinsky, R., 1992. "Wage Determination by Gender and Visible Minority Stutus : Evidence from the 1989 LMAS," Working Papers 1992-18, University of Guelph, Department of Economics and Finance.
- David R. Howell & Elizabeth J. Mueller, 1998. "The Effects of Immigrants on African-American Earnings: A Jobs- Level Analysis of the New York City Labor Market, 1979-89," Macroeconomics 9802002, EconWPA.
- Lisa Barrow, 1999. "Child care costs and the return-to-work decisions of new mothers," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q IV, pages 42-55.
- Paul, Maureen, 2006. "A cross-section analysis of the fairness-of-pay perception of UK employees," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 243-267, April.
- Barrow, Lisa, 1999.
"An Analysis of Women's Return-to-Work Decisions following First Birth,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(3), pages 432-451, July.
- Lisa Barrow, 1998. "An analysis of women's return-to-work decisions following first birth," Working Paper Series WP-98-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- C Dougherty, 2003. "Why is the Rate of Return to Schooling Higher For Women Than For Men?," CEP Discussion Papers dp0581, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Francine D. Blau & Lawrence M. Kahn, 1994. "The Impact of Wage Structure on Trends in U.S. Gender Wage Differentials 1975-1987," NBER Working Papers 4748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert W. Rich & Donald Rissmiller, 2001. "Structural change in U.S. wage determination," Staff Reports 117, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3143-3259 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blau Francine D & Kahn Lawrence M, 2007. "The Gender Pay Gap," The Economists' Voice, De Gruyter, vol. 4(4), pages 1-6, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:4120. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.