Latin American Economic Development: 1950-1980
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grilli, Enzo R & Yang, Maw Cheng, 1988. "Primary Commodity Prices, Manufactured Goods Prices, and the Terms of Trade of Developing Countries: What the Long Run Shows," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 1-47, January.
- repec:mes:challe:v:32:y:1989:i:1:p:11-19 is not listed on IDEAS
- Canarella, Giorgio & Pollard, Stephen K., 1989. "Unanticipated monetary growth, output, and the price level in Latin America: An empirical investigation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 345-358, April.
- Musgrove, Philip, 1985. "Food Needs and Absolute Poverty in Urban South America," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 31(1), pages 63-83, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Levine, Ross & Renelt, David, 1991. "Cross-country studies of growth and policy : methodological, conceptual, and statistical problems," Policy Research Working Paper Series 608, The World Bank.
- Michael Bruno & William Easterly, 1996.
"Inflation and growth: in search of a stable relationship,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 139-146.
- Michael Bruno & William Easterly, 1996. "Inflation and growth: in search of a stable relationship," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 139-146.
- Ame BergÃƒÂƒÃ‚Â©s & Valpy Fitzgerald, 2005. "Endogenous Growth and Exogenous Shocks in Latin America During the Twentieth Century," Economics Series Working Papers 2005-W57, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Easterly, William & Loayza, Norman & Montiel, Peter, 1997.
"Has Latin America's post-reform growth been disappointing?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 287-311, November.
- Easterly, William*Loayza, Norman*Montiel, Peter, 1997. "Has Latin America's post-reform growth been disappointing?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1708, The World Bank.
- Ahortor, Christian R.K. & Adenutsi, Deodat E., 2009. "Inflation, capital accumulation and economic growth in import-dependent developing countries," MPRA Paper 29353, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2010.
- Renelt, David, 1991. "Economic growth : a review of the theoretical and empirical literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 678, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:3161. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .