Household Finance in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles Horioka, 2014.
"Are Americans and Indians more altruistic than the Japanese and Chinese? Evidence from a new international survey of bequest plans,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 411-437, September.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "Are Americans and Indians More Altruistic than the Japanese and Chinese? Evidence from a New International Survey of Bequest Plans," NBER Working Papers 20158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "Are Americans and Indians More Altruistic than the Japanese and Chinese? Evidence from a New International Survey of Bequest Plans," ISER Discussion Paper 0901, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Epstein, Larry G & Zin, Stanley E, 1989. "Substitution, Risk Aversion, and the Temporal Behavior of Consumption and Asset Returns: A Theoretical Framework," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(4), pages 937-969, July.
More about this item
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2017-09-03 (China)
- NEP-DGE-2017-09-03 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2017-09-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2017-09-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23741. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .