Report NEP-CNA-2017-09-03This is the archive for NEP-CNA, a report on new working papers in the area of China. Zheng Fang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Russell Cooper & Guozhong Zhu, 2017. "Household Finance in China," NBER Working Papers 23741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yun Liang & John Gibson, 2017. "Do More Grandchildren Lead to Worse Health Status of Grandparents? Evidence from the China Health and Nutrition Survey," Working Papers in Economics 17/18, University of Waikato.
- Nie, Peng & Sousa-Poza, Alfonso, 2017. "What Chinese Workers Value: An Analysis of Job Satisfaction, Job Expectations, and Labor Turnover in China," IZA Discussion Papers 10963, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas Stoerk, 2017. "Compliance, Efficiency and Instrument Choice: Evidence from air pollution control in China," GRI Working Papers 273, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Guojun He & Yang Xie & Bing Zhang, 2017. "Balancing Development and the Environment in a Changing World: Expressways, GDP, and Pollution in China," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2017-43, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Aug 2017.
- Ayşe İmrohoroğlu & Kai Zhao, 2017. "The Chinese Saving Rate: Long-Term Care Risks, Family Insurance, and Demographics," Working papers 2017-17, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tao Zha & Kaiji Chen, 2017. "The Asymmetric Transmission of China's Monetary Policy," 2017 Meeting Papers 516, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ayşe İmrohoroğlu & Kai Zhao, 2017. "Intergenerational Transfers and China’s Social Security Reform," Working papers 2017-18, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Simon Galle & Andrés Rodríguez-Clare & Moises Yi, 2017. "Slicing the Pie: Quantifying the Aggregate and Distributional Effects of Trade," NBER Working Papers 23737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alexander F. McQuoid & Yi Ding & Cem Karayalcin, 2017. "Fiscal Federalism, Fiscal Reform, and Economic Growth in China," Departmental Working Papers 57, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Hsu, Wen-Tai & Li, Xiaolu & Tang, Yang & Wu, Jing, 2017. "Determinants of Urban Land Supply in China: How Do Political Factors Matter?," Economics and Statistics Working Papers 7-2017, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Hu, Cui & Lin, Faqin & Tan, Yong & Tang, Yihong, 2017. "How Exporting Firms Respond to Technical Barriers to Trade?," MPRA Paper 80946, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- L Rachel Ngai & Christopher A Pissarides & Jin Wang, 2017. "China’s mobility barriers and employment allocations," HKUST IEMS Working Paper Series 2017-44, HKUST Institute for Emerging Market Studies, revised Dec 2017.