Crime and Violence: Desensitization in Victims to Watching Criminal Events
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gary S. Becker, 1974. "Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach," NBER Chapters,in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amodio, Francesco, 2013. "Crime protection investment spillovers: theory and evidence from the city of Buenos Aires," Research Department working papers 251, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
More about this item
- K42 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - Illegal Behavior and the Enforcement of Law
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-08-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2017-08-27 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAW-2017-08-27 (Law & Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2017-08-27 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-NEU-2017-08-27 (Neuroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23697. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .