Report NEP-LTV-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Blanchflower, David G. & Oswald, Andrew J., 2017. "Do Humans Suffer a Psychological Low in Midlife? Two Approaches (With and Without Controls) in Seven Data Sets," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 337, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bucheli, Marisa & Rossi, Máximo, 2017. "Attitudes towards intimate partner violence against women in Latin America," GLO Discussion Paper Series 107, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Rafael Di Tella & Lucia Freira & Ramiro H. Gálvez & Ernesto Schargrodsky & Diego Shalom & Mariano Sigman, 2017. "Crime and Violence: Desensitization in Victims to Watching Criminal Events," NBER Working Papers 23697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Katolik, Aleksandra & Oswald, Andrew J., 2017. "Antidepressants for Economists and Business-School Researchers: An Introduction and Review," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 338, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Heinz Welsch & Jan Kuehling, 2017. "Divided We Stand: Immigration Attitudes, Identity, and Subjective Well-Being," Working Papers V-401-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2017.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh & Katie R. Genadek & Michael C. Burda, 2017. "Racial/Ethnic Differences In Non-Work At Work," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2017-019, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- François Bourguignon, 2017. "World changes in inequality: an overview of facts, causes, consequences and policies," BIS Working Papers 654, Bank for International Settlements.
- Joshua Angrist & Pierre Azoulay & Glenn Ellison & Ryan Hill & Susan Feng Lu, 2017. "Inside Job or Deep Impact? Using Extramural Citations to Assess Economic Scholarship," NBER Working Papers 23698, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.