Report NEP-EXP-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dipanwita Sarkar & Asad Islam & Ratul Mahanta & Raju Mandal & Hiranya Nath & Chandrany Ouch, 2017. "Does violence leave long-term scars? Evidence from ethnic riots in India," QuBE Working Papers 052, QUT Business School.
- Kramer, Berber & Kunst, David, 2017. "Intertemporal choice and income regularity: Non-fungibility in a lab-in-the-field experiment," IFPRI discussion papers 1646, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kramer, Berber, 2017. "Cooking contests for healthier recipes: Impacts on nutrition knowledge and behaviors in Bangladesh," IFPRI discussion papers 1661, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Munro, Laura, 2017. "Insurance structure, risk sharing, and investment decisions: An empirical investigation of the implications of individual and group weather index insurance," IFPRI discussion papers 1642, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Orla Doyle, 2017. "The First 2,000 Days and Child Skills: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment of Home Visiting," Working Papers 201715, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Robert L. Clark & Robert G. Hammond & Melinda Sandler Morrill & Christelle Khalaf, 2017. "Nudging Retirement Savings: A Field Experiment on Supplemental Plans," NBER Working Papers 23679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Lucia Freira & Ramiro H. Gálvez & Ernesto Schargrodsky & Diego Shalom & Mariano Sigman, 2017. "Crime and Violence: Desensitization in Victims to Watching Criminal Events," NBER Working Papers 23697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Drydakis, Nick & MacDonald, Peter & Bozani, Vasiliki & Chiotis, Vangelis, 2017. "Inclusive recruitment? Hiring discrimination against older workers," GLO Discussion Paper Series 103, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Ambler, Kate & de Brauw, Alan & Godlonton, Susan, 2017. "Cash transfers and management advice for agriculture: Evidence from Senegal:," IFPRI discussion papers 1659, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Michael J. Weiss & Howard S. Bloom & Natalya Verbitsky-Savitz & Himani Gupta & Alma E. Vigil & Daniel N. Cullinan, "undated". "How Much Do the Effects of Education and Training Programs Vary Across Sites? Evidence from Past Multisite Randomized Trials," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7eda9611b6b64d5591897ef75, Mathematica Policy Research.