Report NEP-LAW-2017-08-27This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jonathan B. Berk & Jules H. van Binsbergen, 2017. "Regulation of Charlatans in High-Skill Professions," NBER Working Papers 23696, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rafael Di Tella & Lucia Freira & Ramiro H. Gálvez & Ernesto Schargrodsky & Diego Shalom & Mariano Sigman, 2017. "Crime and Violence: Desensitization in Victims to Watching Criminal Events," NBER Working Papers 23697, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- JÃºlia Gallego Ziero Uhr & AndrÃ© Luis Squarize Chagas, Daniel de Abreu Pereira Uhr, Renan Porn Peres, 2017. "A study on environmental infractions for Brazilian municipalities: a spatial dynamic panel approach," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_13, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Friedrich Schneider, 2017. "Restricting or Abolishing Cash: An Effective Instrument for Fighting the Shadow Economy, Crime and Terrorism?," Economics working papers 2017-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Anand, Smriti & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sharma, Priyanka & Wang, Haizhi, 2017. "Enforceability of non-complete agreements : When does state stifle productivity?," Research Discussion Papers 24/2017, Bank of Finland.
- Maty Konte & Elise Wong Sonne & Johannes W. Fedderke, 2017. "Measuring institutions during and after colonisation in Senegal (1819-2010)," Working Papers 696, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Werner Troesken & Randall Walsh, 2017. "Collective Action, White Flight, and the Origins of Formal Segregation Laws," NBER Working Papers 23691, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zegarra Pinto, José, 2017. "Contractual stability and its relationship with the political process of law-making: An analysis of Peru’s public procurement and the principles of the Agreement on Government Procurement with the Wor," Papers 1087, World Trade Institute.