Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher A. Hennessy & Toni M. Whited, 2007. "How Costly Is External Financing? Evidence from a Structural Estimation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(4), pages 1705-1745, August.
- Bernard, Victor L. & Thomas, Jacob K., 1990. "Evidence that stock prices do not fully reflect the implications of current earnings for future earnings," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 305-340, December.
- Joel M. David & Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Venky Venkateswaran, 2016.
"Information, Misallocation, and Aggregate Productivity,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 131(2), pages 943-1005.
- Joel M. David & Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Venky Venkateswaran, 2014. "Information, Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity," NBER Working Papers 20340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Venky Venkateswaran & Hugo A. Hopenhayn & Joel David, 2014. "Information, Misallocation and Aggregate Productivity," 2014 Meeting Papers 526, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Peters, Ryan H. & Taylor, Lucian A., 2017. "Intangible capital and the investment-q relation," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 251-272.
- Michael J. Cooper & Huseyin Gulen & Michael J. Schill, 2008. "Asset Growth and the Cross-Section of Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(4), pages 1609-1651, August.
- Matthew Baron & Wei Xiong, 2016. "Credit Expansion and Neglected Crash Risk," NBER Working Papers 22695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. David Mclean & Jeffrey Pontiff, 2016. "Does Academic Research Destroy Stock Return Predictability?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 71(1), pages 5-32, February.
- repec:bla:joares:v:6:y:1968:i:2:p:159-178 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gutierrez, German & Philippon, Thomas, 2016.
"Investment-less Growth: An Empirical Investigation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11673, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Germán Gutiérrez & Thomas Philippon, 2016. "Investment-less Growth: An Empirical Investigation," NBER Working Papers 22897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- D22 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Empirical Analysis
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
- D53 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Financial Markets
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- G30 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:23238. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .