Collusion at the Extensive Margin
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Edward J & Porter, Robert H, 1984.
"Noncooperative Collusion under Imperfect Price Information,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(1), pages 87-100, January.
- Green, Edward J. & Porter, Robert H., 1982. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Working Papers 367, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Edward J Green & Robert H Porter, 1997. "Noncooperative Collusion Under Imperfect Price Information," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1147, David K. Levine.
- Belleflamme, Paul & Bloch, Francis, 2008.
"Sustainable collusion on separate markets,"
Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 384-386, May.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & BLOCH, Francis, 2006. "Sustainable collusion on separate markets," CORE Discussion Papers 2006059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Francis Bloch & Paul Belleflamme, 2008. "Sustainable collusion on separate markets," Post-Print hal-00361679, HAL.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & BLOCH, Francis, 2009. "Sustainable collusion on separate markets," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2070, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eric W. Bond & Constantinos Syropoulos, 2008. "Trade costs and multimarket collusion," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 39(4), pages 1080-1104, December.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2012.
"International Antitrust Enforcement And Multimarket Contact,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 53(2), pages 635-658, May.
- Jay Pil Choi & Heiko Gerlach, 2009. "International Antitrust Enforcement and Multi-Market Contact," CESifo Working Paper Series 2599, CESifo Group Munich.
- John Gross & William L. Holahan, 2003. "Credible Collusion in Spatially Separated Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 299-312, February.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Michael D. Whinston, 1990. "Multimarket Contact and Collusive Behavior," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 21(1), pages 1-26, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bhattacharjea, Aditya & Sinha, Uday Bhanu, 2015.
"Multi-market collusion with territorial allocation,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 42-50.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea, 2012. "Multi-Market Collusion With Territorial Allocation," Working Papers id:5170, eSocialSciences.
- Aditya Bhattacharjea & Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2012. "Multi-market Collusion with Territorial Allocation," Working papers 217, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Jay Pil Choi & Seung-Hyun Hong & Seonghoon Jeon, 2013. "Local Identity and Persistent Leadership in Market Share Dynamics: Evidence from Deregulation in the Korean Soju Industry," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 29, pages 267-304.
- Roux, Catherine & Santos-Pinto, Luís & Thöni, Christian, 2016.
"Home bias in multimarket Cournot games,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 361-371.
- Catherine Roux & Luís Santos-Pinto & Christian Thöni, 2015. "Home Bias in Multimarket Cournot Games," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 15.04, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
More about this item
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- L41 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Monopolization; Horizontal Anticompetitive Practices
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-COM-2014-06-02 (Industrial Competition)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:20163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.