The Determinants of IRA Contributions and the Effect of Limit Changes
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1988. "The Determinants of IRA Contributions and the Effect of Limit Changes," NBER Chapters,in: Pensions in the U.S. Economy, pages 9-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus & Irish, Margaret, 1984. "Statistical models for zero expenditures in household budgets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 59-80.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Personal Taxation and Portfolio Composition: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 631-650, July.
- Mervyn A. King & Jonathan I. Leape, 1984. "Wealth and Portfolio Composition: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Håkan Selin, 2012.
"Marginal Tax Rates and Tax‐Favoured Pension Savings of the Self‐Employed: Evidence from Sweden,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 79-100, March.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "Marginal tax rates and tax-favoured pension savings of the self-employed Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2009:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "Marginal tax rates and tax-favoured pension savings of the selfemployed Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- HÃ¥kan Selin, 2010. "Marginal Tax Rates and Tax-Favoured Pension Savings of the Self-Employed - Evidence from Sweden," CESifo Working Paper Series 3059, CESifo Group Munich.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1990.
"Have IRAs Increased U. S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 661-698.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "Have IRAs Increased U.S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys," NBER Working Papers 2217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Antònia Monés & Eva Ventura, 1993. "Saving decisions and fiscal incentives: A Spanish panel based analysis," Economics Working Papers 41, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Madrian, Brigitte C., 2004. "Employee Stock Purchase Plans," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 57(2), pages 385-406, June.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "IRAs and Saving," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 7-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Jonathan S. Skinner, 1996. "Assessing the Effectiveness of Saving Incentives," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 73-90, Fall.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002. "Taxation and saving," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1731. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .