Saving decisions and fiscal incentives: A Spanish panel based analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. S. Uhler & J. G. Cragg, 1971. "The Structure of the Asset Portfolios of Households," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(3), pages 341-357.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1988.
"The Determinants of IRA Contributions and the Effect of Limit Changes,"
in: Pensions in the U.S. Economy, pages 9-52
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1985. "The Determinants of IRA Contributions and the Effect of Limit Changes," NBER Working Papers 1731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Feenberg & Jonathan Skinner, 1989.
"Sources of IRA Saving,"
NBER Working Papers
2845, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1988. "Pensions in the U.S. Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi88-1.
- Albert Satorra, 1993.
"On the asymptotic optimality of alternative minimum-distance estimators in linear latent-variable models,"
Economics Working Papers
35, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Satorra, Albert & Neudecker, Heinz, 1994. "On the Asymptotic Optimality of Alternative Minimum-Distance Estimators in Linear Latent-Variable Models," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 867-883, December.
- Arellano, Manuel, 1989. "On the efficient estimation of simultaneous equations with covariance restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 247-265, October.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.