The Determinants of IRA Contributions and the Effect of Limit Changes
In: Pensions in the U.S. Economy
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1985. "The Determinants of IRA Contributions and the Effect of Limit Changes," NBER Working Papers 1731, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus & Irish, Margaret, 1984. "Statistical models for zero expenditures in household budgets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 59-80.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1976. "Personal Taxation and Portfolio Composition: An Econometric Analysis," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 631-650, July.
- Mervyn A. King & Jonathan I. Leape, 1984. "Wealth and Portfolio Composition: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1990.
"Have IRAs Increased U. S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 105(3), pages 661-698.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "Have IRAs Increased U.S. Saving?: Evidence from Consumer Expenditure Surveys," NBER Working Papers 2217, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- M. Antònia Monés & Eva Ventura, 1993. "Saving decisions and fiscal incentives: A Spanish panel based analysis," Economics Working Papers 41, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "IRAs and Saving," NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 7-52, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- R. Glenn Hubbard & Jonathan S. Skinner, 1996.
"Assessing the Effectiveness of Saving Incentives,"
American Enterprise Institute, number 53540, September.
- Jun Feng, 2018. "Voluntary Retirement Savings: The Case of Australia," Journal of Family and Economic Issues, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 2-18, March.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002. "Taxation and saving," Handbook of Public Economics, in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.),Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249, Elsevier.
- Engelhardt, Gary V. & Madrian, Brigitte C., 2004. "Employee Stock Purchase Plans," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 57(2), pages 385-406, June.
- Håkan Selin, 2012.
"Marginal Tax Rates and Tax‐Favoured Pension Savings of the Self‐Employed: Evidence from Sweden,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(1), pages 79-100, March.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "Marginal tax rates and tax-favoured pension savings of the self-employed Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series 2009:6, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Håkan Selin, 2010. "Marginal Tax Rates and Tax-Favoured Pension Savings of the Self-Employed - Evidence from Sweden," CESifo Working Paper Series 3059, CESifo.
- Selin, Håkan, 2009. "Marginal tax rates and tax-favoured pension savings of the selfemployed Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2009:4, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:6043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.