Individual Retirement Accounts and Saving
In: Taxes and Capital Formation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zwick, Burton, 1971. "The Adjustment of the Economy to Monetary Changes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 77-96, Jan.-Feb..
- E. J. Working, 1927. "What Do Statistical "Demand Curves" Show?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(2), pages 212-235.
- Wicksell, Knut, 1907. "The Influence of the Rate of Interest on Prices," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 17, pages 213-220.
- White, Lawrence H, 1984. "Competitive Payments Systems and the Unit of Account," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(4), pages 699-712, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Feldstein, 1992. "The Effects of Tax-Based Saving Incentives on Government Revenue and National Saving," NBER Working Papers 4021, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1996. "How Retirement Saving Programs Increase Saving," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(4), pages 91-112, Fall.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti, 1998.
"Personal Retirement Saving Programs and Asset Accumulation: Reconciling the Evidence,"
NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in the Economics of Aging, pages 23-124
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1996. "Personal Retirement Saving Programs and Asset Accumulation: Reconciling the Evidence," NBER Working Papers 5599, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Ruggieri & Maxime Fougère, 1997. "The effect of tax-based savings incentives on government revenue," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(2), pages 143-159, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:7685. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .