The Concept of Systematic Corruption in American Political and Economic History
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Joseph Wallis, 2000. "American Government Finance in the Long Run: 1790 to 1990," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(1), pages 61-82, Winter.
- Naomi R. Lamoreaux & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 2004. "Legal Regime and Business's Organizational Choice: A Comparison of France and the United States," NBER Working Papers 10288, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rousseau, Peter L., 2002.
"Jacksonian Monetary Policy, Specie Flows, And The Panic Of 1837,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 62(02), pages 457-488, June.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2000. "Jacksonian Monetary Policy, Specie Flows, and the Panic of 1837," NBER Working Papers 7528, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter L. Rousseau, 2000. "Jacksonian Monetary Policy, Specie Flows, and the Panic of 1837," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0004, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics, revised Jun 2001.
- John Joseph Wallis, 2004. "Constitutions, Corporations, and Corruption: American States and Constitutional Change," NBER Working Papers 10451, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bodenhorn,Howard, 2000. "A History of Banking in Antebellum America," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521662857, October.
- Goodrich, Carter, 1950. "The Revulsion Against Internal Improvements," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(02), pages 145-169, November.
- Price V. Fishback & Shawn Everett Kantor, 2000. "A Prelude to the Welfare State: The Origins of Workers' Compensation," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number fish00-1, July.
- Bodenhorn, Howard, 2002. "State Banking in Early America: A New Economic History," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195147766.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:dumas-00802139 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:cijwxx:v:33:y:2017:i:6:p:890-906 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- N0 - Economic History - - General
- N2 - Economic History - - Financial Markets and Institutions
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2004-12-12 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2004-12-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2004-12-12 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-REG-2004-12-12 (Regulation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:10952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .