Labor Markets and Evaluations of Vocational Training Programs in the Public High Schools - Toward a Framework for Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Freeman, Richard B, 1974. "Occupational Training in Proprietary Schools and Technical Institutes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 310-318, August.
- Edward M. Gramlich, 1976. "Impact of Minimum Wages on Other Wages, Employment, and Family Incomes," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 7(2), pages 409-462.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1976. "Unemployment Effects of Minimum Wages," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 87-104, August.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1979. "The Impact of the Market and the Family on Youth Employment and Labor Supply," NBER Working Papers 0415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary S. Becker, 1975. "Human Capital: A Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, Second Edition," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number beck75-1.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neumark, David & Wascher, William, 2001. "Minimum Wages and Training Revisited," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 19(3), pages 563-595, July.
- CÃ¶rvers Frank & Heijke Hans & Kriechel Ben & Pfeifer Harald, 2011.
"High and steady or low and rising? Life-cycle earnings patterns in vocational and general education,"
ROA Research Memorandum
007, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Cörvers, F. & Heijke, J.A.M. & Kriechel, B. & Pfeifer, H., 2011. "High and steady or low and rising? : life cycle earnings patterns in vocational and general education," Research Memorandum 042, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Meer, Jonathan, 2007.
"Evidence on the returns to secondary vocational education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 559-573, October.
- Jonathan Meer, 2005. "Evidence on the Returns to Secondary Vocational Education," Discussion Papers 04-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0478. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .