Occupational Training in Proprietary Schools and Technical Institutes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George J. Borjas, 1981. "Job Mobility and Earnings over the Life Cycle," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 34(3), pages 365-376, April.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1980. "Labor Markets and Evaluations of Vocational Training Programs in the Public High Schools - Toward a Framework for Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0478, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 2003.
"Should we teach old dogs new tricks? the impact of community college retraining on older displaced workers,"
Working Paper Series
WP-03-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Robert LaLonde, 2004. "Should We Teach Old Dogs New Tricks? The Impact of Community College Retraining on Older Displaced Workers," Working Papers 0412, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Arvil Adams & Stephen Mangum & Philip Wirtz, 1987. "Postschool education and training: Accessible to all?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 68-86, December.
- Jacobson, Louis & LaLonde, Robert & G. Sullivan, Daniel, 2005.
"Estimating the returns to community college schooling for displaced workers,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 125(1-2), pages 271-304.
- Louis S. Jacobson & Robert J. LaLonde & Daniel G. Sullivan, 2002. "Estimating the returns to community college schooling for displaced workers," Working Paper Series WP-02-31, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Jacobson, Louis & LaLonde, Robert J. & Sullivan, Daniel G., 2004. "Estimating the Returns to Community College Schooling for Displaced Workers," IZA Discussion Papers 1017, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Richard J. Murnane & John B. Willett & Kathryn Parker Boudett, 1999. "Do Male Dropouts Benefit from Obtaining a GED, Postsecondary Education, and Training?," Evaluation Review, , vol. 23(5), pages 475-503, October.
- Oded Gurantz & Ryan Sakoda & Sahyak Sarkar, 2021. "How Does the Elimination of State Aid to For-Profit Colleges Affect Enrollment? Evidence from California’s Reforms," Upjohn Working Papers 21-356, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Louis Jacobson & Robert J. Lalonde & Daniel Sullivan, 2005. "The Impact of Community College Retraining on Older Displaced Workers: Should We Teach Old Dogs New Tricks?," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 58(3), pages 398-415, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tpr:restat:v:56:y:1974:i:3:p:310-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://direct.mit.edu/journals .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Ann Olson (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://direct.mit.edu/journals .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.