A Survey of the Effects of the Minimum Wage on Prices
Download full text from publisher
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Economists disagree on whether the minimum wage kills jobs. Why?
by Brad Plumer in Ezra Klein's Wonkblog on 2013-02-14 20:00:01
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirco Tonin, 2007. "Minimum Wage and Tax Evasion: Theory and Evidence," CERS-IE WORKING PAPERS 0701, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011.
"Minimum wage and tax evasion: Theory and evidence,"
Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1635-1651.
- Mirco Tonin, 2007. "Minimum Wage and Tax Evasion: Theory and Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp865, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011. "Minimum Wage and Tax Evasion: Theory and Evidence," IZA Discussion Papers 5660, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Mirco Tonin, 2009. "Minimumwage and tax evasion: theory and evidence," MNB Working Papers 2009/2, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary).
More about this item
Keywordsminimum wage; employment; labour costs; cost shock; pass-through;
All these keywords.
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2006-09-03 (Central Banking)
- NEP-LAB-2006-09-03 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2006-09-03 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lec:leecon:06/9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Abbie Sleath (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/deleiuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.