Tax Neutrality and the Social Discount Rate: A Suggested Framework
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1982. "Tax neutrality and the social discount rate : A suggested framework," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 355-372, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1974. "Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Boadway, Robin W, 1978. "Investment Incentives, Corporate Taxation, and Efficiency in the Allocation of Capital," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 88(351), pages 470-481, September.
- Peter A. Diamond & J. A. Mirrlees, 1968. "Optimal Taxation and Public Production," Working papers 22, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin & Harris, Richard, 1977.
"A characterization of piecemeal second best policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 169-190, October.
- Robin Boadway & Richard Harris, 1975. "A Characterization of Piecemeal Second Best Policy," Working Papers 195, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saman Majd & Stewart C. Myers, 1985. "Valuing the Government's Tax Claim on Risky Corporate Assets," NBER Working Papers 1553, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark E. Doms & Wendy F. Dunn & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2004.
"How Fast do Personal Computers Depreciate? Concepts and New Estimates,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 18, pages 37-80
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Doms & Wendy E. Dunn & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2003. "How fast do personal computers depreciate? concepts and new estimates," Working Paper Series 2003-20, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Mark Doms & Wendy E. Dunn & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2004. "How fast do personal computers depreciate? concepts and new estimates," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-31, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Mark E. Doms & Wendy E. Dunn & Stephen D. Oliner & Daniel E. Sichel, 2004. "How Fast Do Personal Computers Depreciate? Concepts and New Estimates," NBER Working Papers 10521, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack, William & Viard, Alan D., 1996. "Production efficiency and the design of temporary investment incentives," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 87-106, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0457. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.