Investment Incentives, Corporate Taxation, and Efficiency in the Allocation of Capital
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James R. Hines Jr., 1998. "Investment Ramifications of Distortionary Tax Subsidies," NBER Working Papers 6615, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1981.
"A Note on the Efficient Design of Investment Incentives,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 91(361), pages 217-223, March.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1980. "A Note on the Efficient Design of Investment Incentives," NBER Working Papers 0483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1982.
"Tax neutrality and the social discount rate : A suggested framework,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 355-372, April.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1980. "Tax Neutrality and the Social Discount Rate: A Suggested Framework," NBER Working Papers 0457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Niklas Lampenius & Tobias Buerkle, 2014. "Arguments in Favour of Tax Neutral Cost Allocation," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 50(3), pages 296-313, September.
- Hovick Shahnazarian, 2009. "Does Tax Debt Capacity Matttter?," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 21-30, Spring.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:88:y:1978:i:351:p:470-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.