A characterization of piecemeal second best policy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Robin Boadway & Richard Harris, 1975. "A Characterization of Piecemeal Second Best Policy," Working Papers 195, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wright, Gavin, 1974. "The Political Economy of New Deal Spending: An Econometric Analysis," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(1), pages 30-38, February.
- Susan Lepper, 1974. "Voting behavior and aggregate policy targets," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 67-81, June.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:60:y:1966:i:03:p:529-547_13 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:67:y:1973:i:02:p:540-554_14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lindbeck, Assar, 1976. "Stabilization Policy in Open Economies with Endogenous Politicians," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 1-19, May.
- William D. Nordhaus, 1975. "The Political Business Cycle," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 42(2), pages 169-190.
- Wolf, Charles, Jr, 1970. "The Present Value of the Past," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(4), pages 783-792, Part I Ju.
- Bajt, Alexander, 1971. "Investment Cycles in European Socialist Economies: A Review Article," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 9(1), pages 53-63, March.
- Karl Brunner, 1970. "The “monetarist revolution” in monetary theory," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 105(1), pages 1-30, September.
- Blinder, Alan S. & Solow, Robert M., 1973. "Does fiscal policy matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(4), pages 319-337.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnott, Richard, 2007.
"Congestion tolling with agglomeration externalities,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 187-203, September.
- Richard Arnott, 2007. "Congestion Tolling with Agglomeration Externalities," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 660, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1985. "The theory of excess burden and optimal taxation," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 2, pages 61-127 Elsevier.
- Arnott, Richard & Shevyakhova, Elizaveta, 2014.
"Tenancy rent control and credible commitment in maintenance,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 72-85.
- Richard Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2007. "Tenancy Rent Control and Credible Commitment in Maintenance," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 661, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Richard J. Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2014. "Tenancy Rent Control and Credible Commitment in Maintenance," CESifo Working Paper Series 4608, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard Arnott & Elizaveta Shevyakhova, 2008. "Tenancy Rent Control And Credible Commitment In Maintenance," Working Papers 200812, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2008.
- Auerbach, Alan J., 1982.
"Tax neutrality and the social discount rate : A suggested framework,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 355-372, April.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 1980. "Tax Neutrality and the Social Discount Rate: A Suggested Framework," NBER Working Papers 0457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krishna, Pravin & Panagariya, Arvind, 2000. "A unification of second best results in international trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 235-257, December.
- Pavel Ciaian, 2007. "Land Reform and Productivity Gains with Multiple Market Imperfections," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2007_01, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Boadway, Robin, 1999. "Le rôle de la théorie de l’optimum du second rang en économie publique," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 75(1), pages 29-65, mars-juin.
- Lawrence H. Goulder & Roberton C. Williams III, 1999. "The Usual Excess-Burden Approximation Usually Doesn't Come Close," NBER Working Papers 7034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guy Gilbert, 1982. "Economie de la réforme fiscale et systèmes fiscaux comparés : une revue de littérature," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 33(4), pages 750-768.
- Arnott, Richard & Rowse, John, 2009. "Downtown parking in auto city," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 1-14, January.
More about this item
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:8:y:1977:i:2:p:169-190. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .