Expected and actual impact of EMU on growth, public finances and structural reforms in the euro area
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klaus Weyerstrass & Johannes Jaenicke & Reinhard Neck & Gottfried Haber & Bas van Aarle & Koen Schoors & Niko Gobbin & Peter Claeys, 2006. "Economic spillover and policy coordination in the Euro area," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 246, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Jean-Claude Trichet, 2006. "Further Integrating Euro Area Economies: Some Reflections," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 59(12), pages 12-18, June.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2001. "Currency unions and trade: the effect is large," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 16(33), pages 449-461, October.
- Konrad Szelag, 2007. "Actual and potential impact of EMU on economic and budgetary policies of the EU," NBP Working Papers 39, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Andrew K. Rose, 1999.
"One Money, One Market: Estimating the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade,"
NBER Working Papers
7432, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K, 1999. "One Money, One Market: Estimating the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 2329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rose, Andrew, 1999. "One Money, One Market: Estimating the Effect of Common Currencies on Trade," Seminar Papers 678, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Strauch, Rolf & Hallerberg, Mark & von Hagen, Jürgen, 2004.
"Budgetary forecasts in Europe - the track record of stability and convergence programmes,"
Working Paper Series
307, European Central Bank.
- Rolf Strauch & Mark Hallerberg & Jürgen von Hagen, 2004. "Budgetary Forecasts in Europe – The Track Record of Stability and Convergence Programmes," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/42, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
More about this item
KeywordsEMU; the euro; euro-area; growth; public finances; budget deficit; public debt; ageing of populations; structural reforms; labour/product/financial markets;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E66 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - General Outlook and Conditions
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- J00 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbp:nbpmis:40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zbigniew Polański). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nbpgvpl.html .