A structural equation model of adverse events and length of stay in hospitals
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schwierz, Christoph & Augurzky, Boris & Wasem, Jürgen, 2009. "Does the Quality of Hospital Treatment Vary by Days of the Week?," Ruhr Economic Papers 105, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1997.
"Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 557-586, May.
- Douglas Staiger & James H. Stock, 1994. "Instrumental Variables Regression with Weak Instruments," NBER Technical Working Papers 0151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rivers, Douglas & Vuong, Quang H., 1988. "Limited information estimators and exogeneity tests for simultaneous probit models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 347-366, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Hauck & Xueyan Zhao & Terri Jackson, 2010. "Adverse events in surgical inpatients: A comparative analysis of public hospitals in Victoria," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 5/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsMedical errors; complications of care; adverse drug reactions; infections; ulcers; hospital quality;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2010-4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.