Adverse events in surgical inpatients: A comparative analysis of public hospitals in Victoria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mauro Laudicella & Kim Rosen Olsen & Andrew Street, 2009. "What explains variation in the costs of treating patients in English obstetrics specialties?," Working Papers 049cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Schwierz, Christoph & Augurzky, Boris & Wasem, Jürgen, 2009. "Does the Quality of Hospital Treatment Vary by Days of the Week?," Ruhr Economic Papers 105, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Kim Rose Olsen & Andrew Street, 2008. "The analysis of efficiency among a small number of organisations: How inferences can be improved by exploiting patient-level data," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(6), pages 671-681.
- Katharina Hauck & Xueyan Zhao, 2010. "A structural equation model of adverse events and length of stay in hospitals," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 4/10, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsAdverse events; hospital performance; hospital quality; patient complexity;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- H4 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:msh:ebswps:2010-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr Xibin Zhang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dxmonau.html .