The core-partition of hedonic games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Vincent Iehlé, 2005. "The core-partition of hedonic games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00197528, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinko Dimitrov & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx & Shao Sung, 2006.
"Simple Priorities and Core Stability in Hedonic Games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 26(2), pages 421-433, April.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Sung, S.C., 2004. "Simple Priorities and Core Stability in Hedonic Games," Discussion Paper 2004-5, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Peter Borm, 2004. "Simple Priorities and Core Stability in Hedonic Games," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 135, Econometric Society.
- Dinko Dimitrov & Peter Borm & Ruud Hendrickx & Shao Chin Sung, 2004. "Simple Priorities and Core Stability in Hedonic Games," Working Papers 2004.51, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Dimitrov, D.A. & Borm, P.E.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P. & Sung, S.C., 2006. "Simple priorities and core stability in hedonic games," Other publications TiSEM 7c737a30-ac86-46ed-b210-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Herbert E. Scarf, 1965. "The Core of an N Person Game," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 182R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Papai, Szilvia, 2004.
"Unique stability in simple coalition formation games,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 337-354, August.
- Szilvia Papai, 2000. "Unique Stability in Simple Coalition Formation Games," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1537, Econometric Society.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Iehle, Vincent, 2007.
"Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehle, 2004. "Payoffs-dependent Balancedness and Cores," Game Theory and Information 0403004, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Vincent Iehlé, 2007. "Payoff-dependent balancedness and cores," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00176203, HAL.
- Predtetchinski, Arkadi & Jean-Jacques Herings, P., 2004.
"A necessary and sufficient condition for non-emptiness of the core of a non-transferable utility game,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 116(1), pages 84-92, May.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2002. "A Necessary and Sufficient Condition for Non--emptiness of the Core of a Non--transferable Utility Game," Research Memorandum 016, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Michel Breton & Alexei Savvateev & Shlomo Weber, 2008.
"Stability of jurisdiction structures under the equal share and median rules,"
Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 34(3), pages 525-543, March.
- BOGOMOLNAIA, Anna & LE BRETON, Michel & SAVVATEEV, Alexei & WEBER, Shlomo, 2005. "Stability of jurisdiction structures under the equal share and median rules," CORE Discussion Papers 2005032, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Le Breton, Michel & Savvateev, Alexei & Weber, Shlomo, 2005. "Stability of Jurisdiction Structures under the Equal Share and Median Rule," IDEI Working Papers 362, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dreze, J H & Greenberg, J, 1980. "Hedonic Coalitions: Optimality and Stability," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 987-1003, May.
- Greenberg, Joseph & Weber, Shlomo, 1986. "Strong tiebout equilibrium under restricted preferences domain," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-117, February.
- Burani, Nadia & Zwicker, William S., 2003. "Coalition formation games with separable preferences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 27-52, February.
- Tayfun Sönmez & Suryapratim Banerjee & Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Core in a simple coalition formation game," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(1), pages 135-153.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1982. "Cores of partitioning games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 313-327, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fan-Chin Kung, 2010. "Coalition formation with local public goods and group-size effect," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 39(4), pages 573-583, October.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic game; group formation; core-partition; balancedness.;
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2006-01-24 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:b05091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Lucie Label to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .