Hedonic games related to many-to-one matching problems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinko Dimitrov & Emiliya Lazarova, 2008. "Coalitional Matchings," Working Papers 2008.45, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Echenique, Federico & Oviedo, Jorge, 2004.
"Core many-to-one matchings by fixed-point methods,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 358-376, April.
- Echenique, Federico & Oviedo, Jorge, 2002. "Core Many-To-One Matchings by Fixed-Point Methods," Working Papers 1140, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Federico Echenique & Jorge Oviedo, 2003. "Core Many-to-one Matchings by Fixed-point Methods," Game Theory and Information 0302001, EconWPA.
- Bogomolnaia, Anna & Jackson, Matthew O., 2002. "The Stability of Hedonic Coalition Structures," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 201-230, February.
- Tayfun Sönmez & Suryapratim Banerjee & Hideo Konishi, 2001. "Core in a simple coalition formation game," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 18(1), pages 135-153.
- Iehle, Vincent, 2007. "The core-partition of a hedonic game," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 176-185, September.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/87 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- MAULEON, Ana & ROEHL, Nils & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2014.
"Constitutions and social networks,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2014003, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2015. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers 2015.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers Dissertations 02, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2014. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers CIE 74, Paderborn University, CIE Center for International Economics.
- repec:eee:gamebe:v:107:y:2018:i:c:p:135-152 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:sochwe:v:39:y:2012:i:4:p:737-749. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .