Firms as bundles of discrete resources - towards an explanation of the exponential distribution of firm growth rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Coad & Max Planck, 2012. "Firms as Bundles of Discrete Resources – Towards an Explanation of the Exponential Distribution of Firm Growth Rates," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 189-209.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Coad & Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Daniel Halvarsson, 2018.
"Bursting into life: firm growth and growth persistence by age,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 55-75, January.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," Ratio Working Papers 264, The Ratio Institute.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," HUI Working Papers 112, HUI Research.
More about this item
KeywordsFirm growth rates; exponential distribution; hierarchy; growth autocorrelation.;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-11-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2008-11-25 (Entrepreneurship)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:r08055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .