Firms as Bundles of Discrete Resources – Towards an Explanation of the Exponential Distribution of Firm Growth Rates
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Coad, 2008. "Firms as Bundles of Discrete Resources - Towards an Explanation of the Exponential Distribution of Firm Growth Rates," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00331282, HAL.
- Alex Coad, 2008. "Firms as bundles of discrete resources - towards an explanation of the exponential distribution of firm growth rates," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Coad & Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Daniel Halvarsson, 2018.
"Bursting into life: firm growth and growth persistence by age,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 55-75, January.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," Ratio Working Papers 264, The Ratio Institute.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," HUI Working Papers 112, HUI Research.
More about this item
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:easeco:v:38:y:2012:i:2:p:189-209. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .