Firms as Bundles of Discrete Resources - Towards an Explanation of the Exponential Distribution of Firm Growth Rates
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alex Coad & Max Planck, 2012. "Firms as Bundles of Discrete Resources – Towards an Explanation of the Exponential Distribution of Firm Growth Rates," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 38(2), pages 189-209.
- Alex Coad, 2008. "Firms as bundles of discrete resources - towards an explanation of the exponential distribution of firm growth rates," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne r08055, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alex Coad & Sven-Olov Daunfeldt & Daniel Halvarsson, 2018.
"Bursting into life: firm growth and growth persistence by age,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 50(1), pages 55-75, January.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," Ratio Working Papers 264, The Ratio Institute.
- Coad, Alex & Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Halvarsson, Daniel, 2015. "Bursting into life: Firm growth and growth persistence by age," HUI Working Papers 112, HUI Research.
More about this item
Keywordsgrowth autocorrelation; Firm growth rates; exponential distribution; hierarchy; growth autocorrelation.; Croissance des firmes; distribution exponentielle; hiérarchie.;
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:cesptp:halshs-00331282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.