Green Leader or Green Liar? Differentiation and the role of NGOs
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2010. "Green Leader or Green Liar ? Differentiation and the role of NGOs," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00544715, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- d'Aspremont, C & Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold & Thisse, J-F, 1979. "On Hotelling's "Stability in Competition"," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(5), pages 1145-1150, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDifferentiation; environmental concern; imperfect competition; quality; advertising; NGO;
- L12 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Monopoly; Monopolization Strategies
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- M37 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Advertising
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-12-18 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2010-12-18 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-ENV-2010-12-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-MKT-2010-12-18 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:10097. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .