Report NEP-COM-2010-12-18This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-00544494_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ferguson, Shon, 2010. "Endogenous Product Differentiation, Market Size and Prices," Research Papers in Economics 2010:26, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Aymeric Lardon, 2010. "Convexity of Bertrand oligopoly TU-games with differentiated products," Post-Print halshs-00544056, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00544044_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Vickers, 2010. "Central banks and competition authorities: institutional comparisons and new concerns," BIS Working Papers 331, Bank for International Settlements.
- Nikolaos Papanikolaou, 2010. "Market Strucutre, Screening Activity and Bank Lending Behavior," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-11, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Simpasa, Anthony, 2010. "Characterising market power and its determinants in the Zambian banking indudstry," MPRA Paper 27232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zouhaïer M'Chirgui & Olivier Chanel & Didier Calcei, 2010. "Why are some coalitions more successful than others in setting standards? Empirical evidence from the Blu-ray vs. HD-DVD standard war," Working Papers halshs-00543972, HAL.
- Jonathan Haskel & Alberto Iozzi & Tommaso Valletti, 2010. "Market Structure, Countervailing Power and Price Discrimination: The Case of Airports," CEIS Research Paper 177, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 09 Dec 2010.
- Hancock, Ruth & Hviid, Morten, 2010. "Buyer power and price discrimination: the case of the UK care homes market," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-39, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Paulun, Tobias & Feess, Eberhard & Madlener, Reinhard, 2010. "Why Higher Price Sensitivity of Consumers May Increase Average Prices: An Analysis of the European Electricity Market," FCN Working Papers 16/2010, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN).
- Mireille Chiroleu-Assouline, 2010. "Green Leader or Green Liar? Differentiation and the role of NGOs," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 10097, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.