Policy Changes for SourceAmerica Nonprofit Agencies: Impacts of Eliminating Section 14(c) and Reducing AbilityOne's Required Direct Labor Ratio
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jennifer R. Peck, 2017. "Can Hiring Quotas Work? The Effect of the Nitaqat Program on the Saudi Private Sector," American Economic Journal: Economic Policy, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 316-347, May.
- Jody Schimmel & David C. Stapleton & Jae Song, 2010. "How Common is "Parking" Among Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Beneficiaries? Evidence from the 1999 Change in the Level of Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA)," Working Papers wp220, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Rafael Lalive & Jean-Philippe Wuellrich & Josef Zweimüller, 2013. "Do Financial Incentives Affect Firms’ Demand For Disabled Workers?," Journal of the European Economic Association, European Economic Association, vol. 11(1), pages 25-58, February.
- Prakash, Nishith, 2008.
"Improving the Labor Market Outcomes of Minorities: The Role of Employment Quota,"
11010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nishith Prakash, 2010. "Improving the Labor Market Outcomes of Minorities: The Role of Employment Quota," Working papers 2012-32, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Prakash, Nishith, 2009. "Improving the Labor Market Outcomes of Minorities: The Role of Employment Quota," IZA Discussion Papers 4386, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel Aaronson, 2001. "Price Pass-Through And The Minimum Wage," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 158-169, February.
- David Neumark & William Wascher, 1992. "Employment Effects of Minimum and Subminimum Wages: Panel Data on State Minimum Wage Laws," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 46(1), pages 55-81, October.
- Peter Hinrichs, 2012. "The Effects of Affirmative Action Bans on College Enrollment, Educational Attainment, and the Demographic Composition of Universities," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(3), pages 712-722, August.
- Burkhauser, Richard V & Couch, Kenneth A & Wittenburg, David C, 2000. "A Reassessment of the New Economics of the Minimum Wage Literature with Monthly Data from the Current Population Survey," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(4), pages 653-680, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAbilityOne; 14(c); subminimum wage; direct labor ratio; disability;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:dcbb25f4acc94421a7dd1cd45dc78ce4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.