How Common is "Parking" Among Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Beneficiaries? Evidence from the 1999 Change in the Level of Substantial Gainful Activity (SGA)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7471 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Gelber & Timothy J. Moore & Alexander Strand, 2017.
"The Effect of Disability Insurance Payments on Beneficiaries' Earnings,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 9(3), pages 229-261, August.
- Alexander Gelber & Timothy Moore & Alexander Strand, 2016. "The Effect of Disability Insurance Payments on Beneficiaries’ Earnings," NBER Working Papers 21851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Judith A. Cook & Jane K. Burke-Miller & Dennis D. Grey, 2015. "Impact of Contingent Work on Subsequent Labor Force Participation and Wages of Workers with Psychiatric Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports dc9fe635fb3940d6a5740964f, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Jody Schimmel & David C. Stapleton, 2011. "Disability Benefits Suspended or Terminated Because of Work," Mathematica Policy Research Reports db837c3be0584b4fbd7c0e78e, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Deuchert, E. & Eugster, B., 2016. "Crawling Up the Cash Cliff? Behavioral Responses to a Disability Insurance Reform," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 16/21, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7847 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & David Stapleton, 2013.
"Trends in the Composition and Outcomes of Young Social Security Disability Awardees,"
Mathematica Policy Research Reports
11a2e93ee9b1466baf2365854, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & David Stapleton, 2013. "Trends in the Composition and Outcomes of Young Social Security Disability Awardees," Working Papers wp284, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- David Dean & John Pepper & Robert Schmidt & Steven Stern, 2014.
"State vocational rehabilitation programs and federal disability insurance: an analysis of Virginia’s vocational rehabilitation program,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-19, December.
- David Dean & John V. Pepper & Robert M. Schmidt & Steven Stern, 2014. "State Vocational Rehabilitation Programs and Federal Disability Insurance: An Analysis of Virginia's Vocational Rehabilitation Program," Mathematica Policy Research Reports e12c473acc9548a18a0682b17, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Eugster, Beatrix & Deuchert, Eva, 2017. "Income and Substitution Effects of a Disability Insurance Reform," Economics Working Paper Series 1709, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- repec:mpr:mprres:7077 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nicole Maestas & Kathleen J. Mullen & Gema Zamarro, 2012. "Induced Entry into the Social Security Disability Program: Using Past SGA Changes as a Natural Experiment," Working Papers wp262, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Gina Livermore & Maura Bardos, "undated". "Characteristics of Disability Beneficiaries with High Earnings," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 92d70a2f8537401895c0e31ee, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Judith A. Cook & Jane K. Burke-Miller & Dennis D. Grey, 2015. "Reasons for Job Separations Among People with Psychiatric Disabilities," Mathematica Policy Research Reports daa83bfb114348c39b9966d28, Mathematica Policy Research.
- David Wittenburg & David R. Mann & David C. Stapleton, 2012. "Work Incentive Simplification Pilot WISP Recommendations of the Technical Advisory Panel Regarding the Evaluation Design," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9764c47724f64b8c85f0b9a58, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp220. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.