The federal funds rate and the conduction of the international orchestra
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Ribba, 2012. "The federal funds rate and the conduction of the international orchestra," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(4), pages 2983-2990.
- Antonio Ribba, 2010. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Conduction of the International Orchestra," Department of Economics 0629, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Scotti, 2011. "A Bivariate Model of Federal Reserve and ECB Main Policy Rates," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(3), pages 37-78, September.
- Ribba, Antonio, 1997. "A note on the equivalence of long-run and short-run identifying restrictions in cointegrated systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 273-276, November.
- Ribba, Antonio, 2003. "Permanent-transitory decompositions and traditional measures of core inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 109-116, October.
- Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung, 2007. "Permanent-Transitory Decompositions Under Weak Exogeneity," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 183-189, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cavallo, Antonella & Ribba, Antonio, 2015.
"Common macroeconomic shocks and business cycle fluctuations in Euro area countries,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 377-392.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 104, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Antonio Ribba & Antonella Cavallo, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," EcoMod2014 6739, EcoMod.
- Raphael Raduzzi & Antonio Ribba, 2017. "The Macroeconomics Outcome of Oil Shocks in the Small Eurozone Economies," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 127, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Antonio Ribba, 2014.
"Sources of unemployment fluctuations in the USA and in the Euro Area in the last decade,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 681-694.
- Antonio Ribba, 2010. "Sources of Unemployment Fluctuations in the USA and in the Euro Area in the Last Decade," Department of Economics 0627, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; Identification; Structural Cointegrated VARs;
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2012-10-20 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-10-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-10-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:recent:086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .