The federal funds rate and the conduction of the international orchestra
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Ribba, 2012. "The federal funds rate and the conduction of the international orchestra," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 086, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Antonio Ribba, 2010. "The Federal Funds Rate and the Conduction of the International Orchestra," Department of Economics 0629, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
References listed on IDEAS
- Chiara Scotti, 2011. "A Bivariate Model of Federal Reserve and ECB Main Policy Rates," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 7(3), pages 37-78, September.
- Ribba, Antonio, 1997. "A note on the equivalence of long-run and short-run identifying restrictions in cointegrated systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 273-276, November.
- Ribba, Antonio, 2003. "Permanent-transitory decompositions and traditional measures of core inflation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 109-116, October.
- Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung, 2007. "Permanent-Transitory Decompositions Under Weak Exogeneity," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(01), pages 183-189, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raphael Raduzzi & Antonio Ribba, 2017. "The Macroeconomics Outcome of Oil Shocks in the Small Eurozone Economies," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 127, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Cavallo, Antonella & Ribba, Antonio, 2015.
"Common macroeconomic shocks and business cycle fluctuations in Euro area countries,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 377-392.
- Antonella Cavallo & Antonio Ribba, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 104, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Antonio Ribba & Antonella Cavallo, 2014. "Common Macroeconomic Shocks and Business Cycle Fluctuations in Euro Area Countries," EcoMod2014 6739, EcoMod.
- Antonio Ribba, 2014.
"Sources of unemployment fluctuations in the USA and in the Euro Area in the last decade,"
AccessEcon, vol. 34(2), pages 681-694.
- Antonio Ribba, 2010. "Sources of Unemployment Fluctuations in the USA and in the Euro Area in the Last Decade," Department of Economics 0627, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsMonetary policy; identification; structural cointegrated VARs;
- E5 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-12-00702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.