Structural Identification of Permanent Shocks in VEC Models: A Generalization
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fisher, Lance A. & Fackler, Paul L. & Orden, David, 1995.
"Long-run identifying restrictions for an error-correction model of New Zealand money, prices and output,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 127-147, February.
- Fisher, L. & Fackler, P. & Orden, D., 1992. "Long-Run Identifying Restrictions for an Error-Correction Model of New Zealand Money, Prices and Output," Papers 92-27, New South Wales - School of Economics.
- Lippi, Marco & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 1993.
"The Dynamic Effects of Aggregate Demand and Supply Disturbances: Comment,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 644-652, June.
- Marco Lippi & Lucrezia Reichlin, 1993. "The dynamic effects of aggregate demand and supply disturbances: comment," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/10159, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jordi Galí, 1992. "How Well Does The IS-LM Model Fit Postwar U. S. Data?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 709-738.
- Levtchenkova, S & Pagan, A R & Robertson, J C, 1998. " Shocking Stories," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(5), pages 507-532, December.
- Cecchetti, Stephen G & Karras, Georgios, 1994.
"Sources of Output Fluctuations during the Interwar Period: Further Evidence on the Causes of the Great Depression,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 76(1), pages 80-102, February.
- Stephen G. Cecchetti & Georgios Karras, 1992. "Sources of Output Fluctuations During the Interwar Period: Further Evidence on the Causes of the Great Depression," NBER Working Papers 4049, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johansen, Soren & Juselius, Katarina, 1990. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Inference on Cointegration--With Applications to the Demand for Money," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 52(2), pages 169-210, May.
- King, Robert G. & Plosser, Charles I. & Stock, James H. & Watson, Mark W., 1991.
"Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 819-840, September.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1987. "Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2229, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert G. King & Charles I. Plosser & James H. Stock & Mark W. Watson, 1991. "Stochastic trends and economic fluctuations," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-4, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean, 1989. "A Traditional Interpretation of Macroeconomic Fluctuations," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1146-1164, December.
- Orden, David & Fisher, Lance A, 1993. "Financial Deregulation and the Dynamics of Money, Prices, and Output in New Zealand and Australia," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 25(2), pages 273-292, May.
- John W. Keating, 1992. "Structural approaches to vector autoregressions," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 37-57.
- Mellander, Erik & Vredin, A & Warne, A, 1992. "Stochastic Trends and Economic Fluctuations in a Small Open Economy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(4), pages 369-394, Oct.-Dec..
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-1580, November.
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Mark W. Watson, 1986. "Are Business Cycles All Alike?," NBER Chapters,in: The American Business Cycle: Continuity and Change, pages 123-180 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ribba, Antonio, 1997. "A note on the equivalence of long-run and short-run identifying restrictions in cointegrated systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 273-276, November.
- Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung, 1999. "Weak exogeneity and long-run and contemporaneous identifying restrictions in VEC models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 159-165, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Anton Velinov, 2016.
"Structural Vector Autoregressions: Checking Identifying Long-Run Restrictions Via Heteroskedasticity,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(2), pages 377-392, April.
- Helmut Luetkepohl & Anton Velinov, 2014. "Structural Vector Autoregressions: Checking Identifying Long-run Restrictions via Heteroskedasticity," CESifo Working Paper Series 4651, CESifo Group Munich.
- Helmut LÃ¼tkepohl & Anton Velinov, 2014. "Structural Vector Autoregressions: Checking Identifying Long-run Restrictions via Heteroskedasticity," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-009, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Anton Velinov, 2014. "Structural Vector Autoregressions: Checking Identifying Long-Run Restrictions via Heteroskedasticity," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1356, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Aleksei Netsunajev, 2018. "The Relation between Monetary Policy and the Stock Market in Europe," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1729, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Binet, Marie-Estelle & Pentecôte, Jean-Sébastien, 2015.
"Macroeconomic idiosyncrasies and European monetary unification: A sceptical long run view,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 412-423.
- Marie-Estelle Binet & Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte, 2015. "Macroeconomic idiosyncrasies and European monetary unification: A sceptical long run view," Post-Print halshs-01238568, HAL.
- Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte, 2010.
"Long-run identifying restrictions on VARs within the AS-AD framework,"
- Pentecôte, J.-S., 2010. "Long-run identifying restrictions on VARs within the AS-AD framework," MPRA Paper 34660, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-Sébastien Pentecôte, 2011. "Long-run identifying restrictions on VARs within the AS-AD framework," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201125, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- Fisher, Lance A. & Huh, Hyeon-seung & Otto, Glenn, 2012. "Structural cointegrated models of US consumption and wealth," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 1111-1124.
- Kenneth F. Wallis & Jan P. A. M. Jacobs, 2005. "Comparing SVARs and SEMs: two models of the UK economy," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 209-228.
- Huh, Hyeon-seung & Kim, David, 2013. "An empirical test of exogenous versus endogenous growth models for the G-7 countries," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 262-272.
- Chew Lian Chua & Peter Summers, 2004. "Structural Error Correction Model: A Bayesian Perspective," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 702, Econometric Society.
- Hyeon-Seung Huh & David Kim, 2014.
"Do SVAR Models Justify Discarding the Technology-Shock-Driven Real Business Cycle Hypothesis?,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 90(288), pages 98-118, March.
- Hyeon-seung Huh & David Kim, 2013. "Do SVAR Models Justify Discarding the Technology Shock-Driven Real Business Cycle Hypothesis?," Working papers 2013rwp-59, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- repec:dgr:rugsom:02c56 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yanick Desnoyers, 2001. "L'effet de la richesse sur la consommation aux États-Unis," Staff Working Papers 01-14, Bank of Canada.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmacro:v:22:y:2000:i:1:p:53-68. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622617 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.